Take advantage of the Saskatchewan Home Renovation Tax Credit with Stein's help!
What is better than upgrading your existing home? A home renovation where there is a tax credit available!
With the recent announcement of the Saskatchewan Home Renovation Tax Credit, Stein can offer you multiple services that are eligible!
Services offered by Stein Eligible for the Home Renovation Tax Credit:
- Kitchen, Bathroom and/or Basement Renovations
- Furnace, Boiler, Woodstove, Fireplace, and/or Water Heater
- Central Air Conditioner
- Electrical Wiring Upgrades (e.g., changing from 100 to 200 amps)
- Home Security System
- Solar Panels
- Fixtures (e.g., blinds, shades, shutters, lights, ceiling fans)
- Associated costs to the above such as installation, permits, professional service (e.g., work performed by electricians, plumbers, etc. will generally constitute an eligible expense)
Please view the link to view all information to qualify for this Tax Credit.